Valentine's day

I was reading this blog of Shalini and could not help go back in my own memory.

Valentine's day isn't something that I ever really liked to celebrate. Main reason being I could not really understand why would I need a specific day to go to someone and say I like you or I love you or whatever they say on that day :-).

Anyway, things change after marriage, so after mine, I decided to gift something to my wife on our first valentine's day. My memory fails me of what exactly I got (my wife can surely tell even now :-)), but I did get a greeting card. During the day a friend came home and the card happened to be lying around and he picked it up and read it and then asked me - "hey, you never celebrated valentine's day before".

And I said "yeah, so did you expect me to celebrate it with you earlier?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travelogue: Hadshi Temple (Sri Satya Sai Pandurang Kshetra Temple)

Travelogue: Day trip to Places near Pune

Travelogue: Neelkantheshwar Temple