Off Facebook

For those of you wondering where has my profile disappeared from Facebook, please note that I have deactivated the account for a while. I was getting overwhelmed with the public exposure. Wanted to live my life on my terms and not worry about to whom to update and not to update. Not worry about having liked or not liked someone's photos, comments, updates etc. Essentially for a while, go back to what being social used to mean to us years back, i.e. meet people in person rather than virtually. 

So, you may find me at your door step rather than seeing a picture update of me on Facebook. Knock! Knock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travelogue: Hadshi Temple (Sri Satya Sai Pandurang Kshetra Temple)

Travelogue: Day trip to Places near Pune

Travelogue: Neelkantheshwar Temple